I along with my friends went on a 4days holiday trip to Diu. On 2rd day when I went for lunch at Richi Rich restaurant, Nagova beach and ate “Kaju Masala” sabji (Punjabi food). At evening I got stomach ache and after I got fresh. I still remember that I became ill & my friends were enjoying at beach. After that I went to restaurant and fought with the Manager & then owner for spoiling my day. I don’t know what happened the next day, my stomach again started paining. At afternoon I had to leave my wonderful trip and came back home. After consulting to doc I came to know that I was suffering from FOOD POISON. “Oh! Shit!” was my reaction. It has been 1 year but I still abuse that restaurant because my friends call me “Baby Kaju” as the sabji I ate was “Kaju masala”.
This content is subscribe to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may subscribe below.2014-06-20